Thursday, June 18, 2020

Whats Inside? Fujitsu Brand Lifebook Laptop | Complete Teardown Take-Apa...



Join me on this take-apart. At first, I attempted to take this apart in a surgical fashion. I was successful for the most part but ran into a few roadblocks and busted some plastics in the process but not for a lack of trying. If I had to take another one of these apart, I'd watch this video and see that there are some strategically placed hidden Phillips head screws. I learned a lot from this teardown. There were some salvageable parts discovered as I tore this down. I was really surprised how thin a laptop computer "monitor" or screen is. Modern technology is amazing...AND this sucker is considered outdated!! wow. Either way, I'm sure it's like most modern products (from China), not built to last. I have yet to own a computer as good as an Apple. Anyway this was fun to take apart and check out the guts even if I have no idea what the hell they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment