Friday, October 8, 2021

DIY How to ReHandle Your Old Woodcutting Axe Head Quick Tutorial [Axe He...

This particular axe head belonged to my late wonderful Grampa. He used this as a make shift hatchet once he either ran over the handle or broke it off somehow. Whatever he used originally to fix the axe head was some good old stuff because I had one heck of a time getting the old handle off. I drilled, pounded, drilled, whacked, cussed, and drilled and pounded some more until it finally came out. Put this nice new beautiful handle on it and figured I'd go ahead and make a YouTube Short from the "cut-down" process since I'd already recently done a full length video on one of his other passed down axe heads.
Here is a paid link to a TRUPER MG-HM-30 Replacement Handle For Axes 30" (76cm):
https://amzn.to/3EyzYME

No comments:

Post a Comment