Monday, July 11, 2022

DIY How2 Cheaply Install Outdoor Outlet That's Weather Proof [Outdoor Ou...

Hey guys check out my video titled "The DIY How2 Cheaply Install Outdoor Outlet That's Weather Proof [Outdoor Outlet Installation Tutorial]". I hope you find it useful. While I'm not a professional certified electrician, I've done hundreds of these types of jobs but don't take this information for fact and I recommend you hire a professional certified electrician to do this work. This is strictly for entertainment purposes only. Do NOT try this on your own. Thanks for watching and supporting my channel. The first thing I did was make sure the power was off by shutting off the circuit breaker and verifying with a voltage tester. Once that double check was complete I felt I had the green light to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment