Saturday, February 13, 2021

Assembling and Using New RYOBI 10" Circular Table Saw with Folding Stand...

Unboxing, Assembling and Using this new RYOBI 10 Table Saw with Folding Stand. DIY "How-to" Tutorial Demonstration on power tool purchased from Lowe's.Unboxing, Assembling and Using this new RYOBI 10 Table Saw with Folding Stand. DIY "How-to" Tutorial Demonstration on power tool purchased from Lowe's. Needed a new one of these for my many DIY projects. Got tired of trying to rip boards with my handsaw. This is 100 times better. 

Step by step picture gallery with detailed explanations of the assembly of the new saw starting with the unboxing at my website: https://www.diy-technician.com/post/assembling-and-using-new-ryobi-10-circular-table-saw-with-folding-stand-ryobi-table-saw

I actually stopped by harbor freight to see what they had there and also what there prices were. All they had left in the the store was a single table saw and it was some off brand I'd never heard of before  and they wanted too much for what it was (more than what I paid for this saw). So I bumped over to Lowe's, saw this (no pun intended) and bought it. It's working out really well so far and I've used it a ton. I will say, I've tried to see how thick of a piece of wood I can cut with a 10" blade and it will not fully cut through a 4 X 4 treated piece of fence post. It gets close but won't cut all the way though the depth of it in the fully raised position so I'd say you are limited to a thickness of less than 4" but probably not too much over 3 1/4" roughly.

The saw comes with a blade guard that will keep your board from kicking back. It's made of plastic and can seem to be a hinderance when sawing some things but it's actually a nice safety mechanism for this saw. To get started I pulled the parts all out and played them out. There are two sides to the stand that are slightly different from each other. One is made to be the front of the saw. It goes together very nice. The saw comes with a hard plastic board pusher which I use all the time and well as a miter and spanner wrenches for blade change out.

No comments:

Post a Comment