Friday, October 14, 2022

DIY Heat Pump Wood Privacy Cover Made Cheap Instructional Tutorial [Heat...

I made this DIY wooden cedar fence slat heat pump privacy cover on the cheap using two different widths of slats to break up the pattern a little bit as well as leaving approx 1" gaps in between to allow for air flow. For supplies this project took a couple eight foot 2 X 4's which I cut in half to make the four posts for which to nail the cedar slats to. Then it took a bunch of 1 X 6 and 1 X 4 cedar fencing slats. I used some self tapping screws that bury the screwed when fully inserted. I also used a battery operated craftsman brad nailer to tack joints together until coming back around and using the fasteners to permanently screw it all down. Once built and assembled we stained it with one coat of valspar satin finish polyurethane. Stuck or need help? Call me right now and show me your problem: http://paltap.me/DIYTechnician. Please feel free to contact me directly if you need a hand or this isn't the exact answer that you need!

No comments:

Post a Comment