Sunday, October 2, 2022

Experobot Brand Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Unboxing, Set up and Review [Expe...

In my "Experobot Brand Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Unboxing, Set up and Review [Experobot Vacuum Operation]" I take you through all of the features of this little lightweight unit. It's very easy to set up and get going. This one came with the rechargeable battery already plugged in and installed but it needed to charge for about 4 hours before it could be used. I found this worked pretty good on hardwood or vinyl type surfaces but won't easily vacuum thicker throw type carpets. It was easy to change out the filter and it even came with two spare filters once the existing one becomes unserviceable. Stuck or need help? Call me right now and show me your problem: http://paltap.me/DIYTechnician. Please feel free to contact me directly if you need a hand or this isn't the exact answer that you need!

No comments:

Post a Comment