Monday, June 10, 2019

DIY Dismantled Dell PC Personal Computer Fan Runs Off Headlamp Battery Pack


There is something satisfying about tearing apart a computer and pulling parts out that may have another use. This older dell computer was just asking to be stripped down. It had 3 fans in it and I happened to have a headlamp around. It was a perfect fit for messing around. The fan will run off 3 AA batteries. I don't endorse or recommend Dell. I've had nothing but bad luck with them and they are cheaply Made in China. Fun to tear apart though. I've displayed a few headlamps down below. Every good DIY technician needs a few headlamps around. You can never have too many headlamps on hand. If you really do need to buy a Dell, I recommend that you don't, there IS a link down below to purchase one.

No comments:

Post a Comment