Monday, September 30, 2019

Whats Inside Portable Battery Jump Starter Compressor (4 in 1)-CENTECH B...



This CENTECH brand portable battery jump starter never did work. It was given to me by a friend who said he wasn't sure if it worked or not. Well, it did not work so I figured I tear it down, take it apart and see what this thing is made of to see what's inside. There really weren't any valuable recyclable materials in here to speak of. I'm sure if you really really took some time. and removed the insulation from some of the wiring or melted some other pieces down you could possible get some redeeming value out of it. There was a small battery inside this unit that could possibly be of some value. It's interesting when you take some of these things apart how much they can fit into one small unit. Very impressive except for the fact that it didn't hold up over time. Regardless, I figured I'd somewhat repurpose this thing before I threw it away by using it as a learning tool for disassembly. One thing I have a habit of saving is some of the fasteners such as the small screws as well as some its and bolts. These have come in handy over the years.

Here's a link to a new one: https://amzn.to/2ngPPwI

No comments:

Post a Comment