Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Welding Project: Metal Art Wiener dog



I had some extra horseshoes, some chain, and some extra scrap metal from an old trampoline that got thrown in the fire. The old trampoline frame was made out of hollow tube which I cleaned up and pounded the ends down to resemble the back. Before tack welding any of the parts together I cleaned them up down to clean metal. I had on old framing hammer head laying around and some washers for eyes so I welded them together too. I had some brown spray paint laying around so I hit the newly made metal art sculpture dog with a couple coats of it. This was a fun project and was able to give it to my nice neighbors at the time as a gift. They had a dog of similar size and stature.

Here is the welder I use for metal art: https://amzn.to/2mlgQ1a

No comments:

Post a Comment