Thursday, May 7, 2020

DIY How to Create a Swedish Fire Torch | Outdoor Long Burning Log Round



In my DIY How to Create a Swedish Fire Torch | Outdoor Long Burning Log Round" video I show you how to quickly and easily make a fire log project. I'm reposting this video after having found it in my archives. I had deleted it from an earlier youtube endeavor a few years back. The idea of a Swedish torch itself was not mine, however, after watching some videos on it back in the day I figured I'd make my own version using my trusty Stihl chainsaw. These are a lot of fun to make and burn for a solid couple of hours + depending on what kind of wood you are burning. This was just a round of fir but I could only imagine how much burning time you would get out of a round of a hardwood like oak or even madrone (I call them madrona).  You can use a chainsaw but you could also use a bucksaw or handsaw to make one. You could do this camping or if you are able to, in your back yard.



Amazon Link to Husqvarna Chainsaw: https://amzn.to/2Wv4H87



Woodcutting Safety Pants: https://amzn.to/3dfJTs1

No comments:

Post a Comment