Monday, March 15, 2021

How to Clean your Gas Grill BBQ with Super Clean Making it Look Just Lik...

Make that old nasty grill look spic and span just like a new grill. My old gas grill needed to be cleaned badly. I thought I'd try Super Clean on it and it did the trick! I disassemble the racks, the burner covers and of course the small and large drip pans from this Char Broil brand grill. I use this thing quite a bit for cooking as well as use it for parties etc so it's nice to have it in "like new" condition. The Super Clean acted as an amazing cleaner and degreaser leaving a nice shiny surface on the stainless steel as well as the powder coated black colored metal portions. It worked really well with almost no effort on the plastic portions as well. I found the trick for maximizing the liquid is to let it sit on there for a minute or two before lightly scrubbing or wiping it off with paper towels.

Get some here on amazon! (paid link):
Super Clean Foaming Multi-Surface All Purpose Cleaner Degreaser Spray, Biodegradable, Full Concentrate, 32 ounce
https://amzn.to/3tnGMGD

No comments:

Post a Comment