Tuesday, September 20, 2022

DIY Window Bar Installation Tutorial Quick & Easy NO WELDING! Increase H...

DIY How2 install window bars without doing any welding. All you need is a drill and drill bit (preferable auger bit) to quickly and easily install these. If you want to custom cut your rebar lengths you can either use a metal cutting saw, hack saw, or hand held angle grinder (this is what I used). I chose to paint these ones black but not mandatory. I cemented them in as well using come construction adhesive I had laying around but there are many types of cement you can use to secure them into the holes once installed. Super easy to do! Stuck or need help? Call me right now and show me your problem: http://paltap.me/DIYTechnician. Please feel free to contact me directly if you need a hand or this isn't the exact answer that you need!

No comments:

Post a Comment