Sunday, March 7, 2021

Ryobi Table Saw Blade Change Out | Dull Blade? Slow Board Cuts? Crooked ...

The Ryobi Table saw blade that came with the saw had seen one too many nails during my pallet project board ripping operations and was in serious need of a change out. Join my on my first stab at  changing out the blade on this. I got lucky and actually picked up a brand new blade for cheap at a second hand store. Perfect for my use as my likelihood of ripping through a nail is pretty high.
The number one thing to do is make sure the saw is unplugged, above all else. Next is locating the spanner wrenches that come with the saw. They've conveniently got a place for them on the underside of the main deck of the saw. Just be sure to return them there once you are done with the change out.

Step by step instructions with pictures and detailed explanations at my website:
https://www.diy-technician.com/post/ryobi-table-saw-blade-change-out-dull-blade-slow-board-cuts-crooked-cuts-ryobi-saw-blade

Here's a link to one on amazon (paid link):
DEWALT 10-Inch Miter / Table Saw Blades, 60-Tooth Crosscutting & 32-Tooth General Purpose, Combo Pack (DW3106P5):
https://amzn.to/2Owj6AE

No comments:

Post a Comment