Thursday, February 17, 2022

DIY Weber Genesis II Gas Grill Unboxing and Assembly Tutorial Demonstrat...

I unbox and assemble this fantastic Weber Genesis II Gas Grill according to the step by step directions and bring the viewer along with me every step of the way. I've used this grill now quite a bit and it's holding up and performing great. I really like how you can fine tune the gas flow to adjust your cooking heat on a finer level than most gas grills out there. This took around 4 hours to unbox and assemble partially because I really took my time and filmed the whole assembly. I've now used this grill for oysters, steaks, chicken and delicious corn. I have not done any hamburgers or hot dogs yet but this weber will definitely see some of those before it's over. It's got a nice and large cooking area that you will definitely be please with as well as lends itself to an easy cleaning process as we know how quickly grills can get nasty. I hope this video finds you and serves you well. Thank you for your support. 

Here's a paid link to a Weber 44010001 Spirit II E-210 2-Burner Liquid Propane Grill, Black:
https://amzn.to/3nBEqUi

Please stop by my website: https://www.diy-technician.com

No comments:

Post a Comment