Thursday, May 4, 2023

STIHL Pole Saw with HT 105 Motor Operation 16 Foot Extension [Stihl Pole...

What I don't show in this STIHL Pole Saw with HT 105 Motor Operation 16 Foot Extension [Stihl Pole Saw Operating Instructions] video is the fact that when I first got it home, the saw blade end of the thing would not turn. The motor fired up right away but the saw didn't want to engage. I called the shop back where I had just purchased this from and they told me to remove the attachment end (saw blade end) and slide it back on to make sure it was tight. This is exactly what I did and it didn't have any effect, however, the next day I brought it back to the saw shop and they said this is what they did to "fix" it. That being said I have a sneaky suspicion they may have assembled the thing incorrectly from the start but didn't want to disclose that. While frustrated at the time, once I got my brand new saw back again from the saw shop it ran and operated fine and as it should.

No comments:

Post a Comment