Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Allen and Roth "Welton" Outdoor Wall Lantern Porch Light Installation Tu...

Here's how I installed this new LED Allen and Roth "Welton" Outdoor Wall Lantern Porch Light Installation Tutorial Part #2602001 [LED] model. I unbox and install this new power saving light fixture which also adds an upgraded decorative look. I first located the the breaker for the circuit that I was to be working on and shut off the power. I then verified I shut off the power with my voltage tester (will leave a link below to purchase on on amazon from which I get paid a very miniscule amount from if you purchase) and then unhooked the old light fixture. This one on this particular installation was pretty easy, it was just white to white, black to black and ground to ground. Once hooked up and verified that the wiring is super tight and not coming apart (I tug on it just to make sure), then I fire the power back up. Customer was very happy with this upgrade. 

Klein Tools NCVT2PKIT Non-Contact Voltage Tester with Receptacle Tester, 12-48V AC or 48 - 1000V AC Dual Range for Broad Application (paid amazon link):
https://amzn.to/3n2HbxJ

Please stop by my website:
https://www.diy-technician.com

No comments:

Post a Comment