Wednesday, July 28, 2021

DIY GateHouse Hinge Pin Door Stop Installation Tutorial Demonstration [G...

DIY GateHouse Hinge Pin Door Stop Installation Tutorial Demonstration [Gatehouse Hinge Pin Doorstop]. The first step is to buy a couple of these and then pop the hinge pin on the door. I used a small screwdriver and lightly tapped it out of place. I installed these individually one by one. Once the hinge pin is removed I pushed the door stop down over the hinge pin and tapped it back into place. Once installed the hinge pin doorstop can be adjusted to your desired setting to either open further or open less. In this case I needed to keep the door knob from hitting the glass closet doors and causing a huge destructive mess so it was mandatory I put these on. Super easy installation and quick too. The door stops are cheap compared to a hole in the wall or a busted closet door. Thank you for watching and please leave me a comment or two. 

Here's a paid link to a similar one on amazon:

Ives by Schlage 70A10B Hinge Pin Door Stop:
https://amzn.to/3zEZxbB

Please visit www.diy-technician.com

No comments:

Post a Comment