Sunday, September 25, 2022

Allen and Roth Blackout Shade 47" Inside Mount Tutorial [Allen & Roth Bl...

After picking this up from the hardware store I unbox it and install it. Along the way I let you, the viewer, know exactly what I'm doing and how to successfully install one of these. There are two ways to mount these Allen and Roth blackout window shades. An inside mount and an outside mount. For the inside mount method, the shade gets mounted to the inside of the window pane and must be cut to size, width wise. If the shade is over the width of the inside of the window framing, than an inside mount will not work. There is also the outside mount option. This is the method I'd use if my shade happened to be over the size of the window frame. There are many times where this may be the preferred method to use, however, I have primarily used the inside mount method. This brand and model of window shade has got to be the one of the easiest to install yet also very effective in being a nice blackout shade. All that is needed for tools is a cordless drill. I really like these as they take up the least amount of space possible and easily raise up and down due to their function and light weight characteristics. I recommend drilling some pilot holes where your mounting screws are going to be placed as it makes it a lot easier when mounting the brackets for these. Stuck or need help? Call me right now and show me your problem: http://paltap.me/DIYTechnician. Please feel free to contact me directly if you need a hand or this isn't the exact answer that you need!

No comments:

Post a Comment