Monday, September 19, 2022

COSTCO Panasonic 1200 Watt Microwave Oven Unboxing and Review [Costco Pa...

The old microwave decided to retire so it was time to purchase a new one. This Panasonic 1200W microwave at Costco fit the billet for our needs. I could not believe how many functions this thing actually has. Aside from performing all of the duties that an everyday normal microwave has, this one has child lock safety features that can be enabled or disabled, easily adjustable power level functions, defrosting capabilities, delayed start programming and a whole bunch of other functions. Likely more than you or I will ever need. That being said, if you really want to use this fine appliance to it's full capabilities, you are in luck as I go through all of the functions of this in depth. I hope you enjoy the video and please don't forget to subscribe. If you get stuck download the pal tap app and get ahold of me at: Stuck or need help? Call me right now and show me your problem: http://paltap.me/DIYTechnician Check out my website: https://www.diy-technician.com

No comments:

Post a Comment