Saturday, September 24, 2022

DIY Shop Vac Filter Change Out "MULTIFIT" Brand Replacement Filter Cartr...

Is your shop vac not sucking as good as it did when it was new? Chances are you need to replace the filter inside the shop vac. Lowe's carries a "Multifit" brand replacement filter for these things. It's a pretty easy process installing a new filter. I recommend some type of respirator or mask due to dust particulates coming from the inside of the shop vac once you pop the top on it. The filter in the video was well overdue for a changeout. I also gave the inside of the shop vac a good cleaning before putting the new filter back inside the shop vac body. Being that these are wet/dry vacuums they tend to get pretty caked up with debris on the filter as well as inside the shop vac itself. Once a new filter was installed it operated just like it did when it was brand new. Stuck or need help? Call me right now and show me your problem: http://paltap.me/DIYTechnician. Please feel free to contact me directly if you need a hand or this isn't the exact answer that you need!

No comments:

Post a Comment