Friday, April 10, 2020

DIY Easy SecurityTag Removal Process-Quick Detachment Method



DIY Easy Security Ink Tag Removal Process-Quick Detachment Method. Extra care must be taken with regards to safety when using this method as the clothing item could easy get wrapped around the grinder and you could lose a finger or a hand. This method is not recommended for the Ink capsule style tags as the ink will spray everywhere if it gets ground into by the pedestal grinder. All proper safety precautions must be observed when using this method. Better yet, I recommend you do not use this method as it's highly dangerous. I chose to use this method as I live far away from the mall and didn't want to make a trip all the way back there to have to bother with the holiday driving, parking, crowds, waiting in line a the store, just to get this tag removed so for me it was easier to do it myself. This actually worked really well and didn't cause any damage to myself or the piece of clothing that I bought. I just ground the whole thing off a little bit at a time and it only took a few minutes.

Rare earth magnets: https://amzn.to/39V4mAl

No comments:

Post a Comment