Monday, October 21, 2019

How to make a Vertical Pallet Garden-Simply Done Pallet gardening Project



How to make a Vertical Pallet Garden-Simply Done Pallet gardening Project-Instructional "how to" style video with detailed step by step procedural instructions for making a vertical pallet garden for almost free. An old trampoline mat was used at the backing for this but you can use landscaping plastic sheeting, felt, garbage bags, or whatever else you can think of just to sort of hold the soil in from the back. I tried to use all recycled materials that I had laying around as part of the fun. After cutting to size I nailed the trampoline mat with some roofing nails I had left over. I had quite a few roofing nails that needed to be put to good use so I was liberal with their use on the backside of my newly constructed free vertical pallet garden. In this example I planted some strawberries that I had already started. They took off great and made for a nice crop. This project worked really well and is recommended if you have space restrictions you are concerned about. This would also work really well for flowers or an herb garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment