Thursday, November 14, 2019

Error Code P0411 and Air Recirculation Pump Repair



This error code was able to be fixed by using this method. This type of fix is not meant to be a long term or textbook fix. This is merely a short term band aid to get the error code to stop appearing. I had my music playing in the background while I was talking so I had to put music over the words in the video to avoid copyright issues. In this instance the case for the air circulation pump was leaking so it needed to be secured back together. In order to do this properly it would need to be removed. This is entirely possible, however, it would take a long time and a lot of effort. I decided to see what I could do to secure it in place. I first triad to use zip ties to secure the air circulation pump housing back together using zip ties. This didn't work the best because the zip ties' tensile strength wouldn't hold up during tightening. I decided to use some wire instead by cutting it into manageable lengths, running it through the hole, then tightening it down with a pair of hemostats. This took a long time and a lot of persistence but it worked and proved to be easier then pulling the whole thing out. The air circulation pump stayed together and the error code was reset. I did have to take it back into the auto parts store in order for the code to be removed as I had no code reading unit.
Error Code P0411 and Air Recirculation Pump Repair
LInk to Code Reader:
https://amzn.to/2YmSNN6

No comments:

Post a Comment