Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Phillips Air Fryer-Frozen Hot Chicken Party Wings Super Quickly Prepared



Watch my amazing Phillips Air Fryer-Frozen Hot Chicken Party Wings Video. Quickly prepare wings more than ever before. This must-have appliance is an essential part of my kitchen now and I highly recommend it be part of yours. This comes in so handy when it's nasty outside and don't feel like grilling. It's great when I want the crispness of an fried or oven cooked chicken wing yet will have the speed of a microwave. For the meal prepared in this video I used some pre-seasoned wings. They were called wings of fire. I put them right into the air fryer frozen. I made sure that I didn't stack them but gave enough room around each one so they could cook properly. This contraption is so easy to use it's unbelievable. Just put the wings in, adjust your cooking temp setting,  and push the button. You will have fresh crispy party wings in record time. I use this for hamburgers, fries, veggies, pork chops, and many other things. For this particular dish, I ate these tasty treats with some homemade ranch dressing and a couple sticks of celery. I used some Franks Red Hot Buffalo Wing sauce on the side too.

The clean up at the end is so easy as well. There is a non stick surface under the removable cooking screen that makes for ease of food removal in no time flat.

Link to air fryer: https://amzn.to/2VXe6nH

No comments:

Post a Comment