Sunday, February 16, 2020

DIY Home Brew | English Brown Ale | Craft Beer Recipe Kit | Brewing to T...



Follow along step by step during the video.  DIY Home Brew | English Brown Ale | Craft Beer Recipe Kit | Brewing to Taste Test. This turned out really good and got better after 3 to 4 weeks.
The first step was pouring about 2.5 to 3 gallons of filtered water into my brewpot. This brew kit came with grains to steep and make the wort as well as liquid malt extract and dried malt extract. The grains must be steeped in the brewpot. Once you steep them, much like tea, don't squeeze the grain bag after steeping, rather just let it drain. This is what make the wonderful wort. Now bring the wort to a rolling boil and add the liquid malt extract, the aromatic hops and the dried malt extract. Boil it for around and hour then cool it down as quickly in an ice bath or use a wort chiller. Once cooled down I then added the wort to my fermenter and added filtered water to the 23L mark. I then added the yeast. Once the yeast is added the brewing is complete. Now I let it ferment for 2 weeks. Once the 2 weeks was up I bottled it. I mixed and added priming sugar to the fermented brew right before bottling. After bottling I let it sit in the bottle for minimum of two weeks. Before partaking, I placed in the refrigerator to chill.

Here's the link to it: https://amzn.to/2TR2nag

No comments:

Post a Comment